Re: rain dance is working!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] rain dance is working!
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:26:54 -0600

Washing the cat....fond memories....I used to give them a bath every August.
They smelled so nice and felt so soft.  But staring with Braveheart, the
baths ended.  He was still pretty feral (& very fearful) and I had let him
keep his front claws.  I mentioned this to the vet and he said cats don't
need baths, so I haven't done it since.

Kitty