Re: baby birds

Glad if it was useful, Zem.  I love all my sons, but frequently
have to stand myself in the corner and remind myself that
they are grown men now and must have their own lives.  I
did the best I could to start them out right.  Goodness knows
I didn't turn out the way my family intended and I suffered
enough from the disapproval of both my family and my
mother-in-law that I carefully avoid making judgmental
remarks to any of them.  But it's nice not to have to be the
referee at a family gathering.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/28/2005 9:14:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,