Re: baby birds/trip to PA

Those are the trips you simply treat as family business and get it over
with. Sigh, I know how ya feel. My Dad is adamant that I go see my
Grandmother in case she dies sometime soon. The woman is 91. I've seen her
quite a bit in my 35 years. I'll get up there when I can. If I don't make
it that's my problem.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC