Re: Outrage!

You're right, of course, Kitty.  We don't really battle nature.
In fact we're pretty nature friendly - organic gardeners, feed
lots of birds, etc.  I have had to adjust my gardening habits
to accommodate deer.  I've given up trying to have a lawn
because of run-off to the pond, etc.  All sorts of nature-
friendly things.  It's just that times like this morning it seems
as if we can't do anything right.  Here, we've been going to
great lengths to protect the baby wrens on our screen
porch, and everything I've done is disrupted.  Sorry for my
rant, but it's very annoying to say the least.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/28/2005 1:13:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,