RE: Outrage!

Oh Auralie,

I am so sorry to hear this... Seems like nature works against us at times

Best talk to Jim and find out how he trapped his otherwise this might be a
nightly thing.

I try to live with nature as much as I can, but lately those rabbits and
herons and egrets are loosing my patience. But in my heart I know I can't
hurt them... was weeding the other night and here was this baby rabbit (like
a day or so old) and I had to move it along with a weed stalk, cause it was
to afraid to move. Easily could have been stew and I will probably regret
that later.

And then there are the snakes.... DH is almost to the point of refusing to
go in the back yard. He has seen it twice in the last couple of weeks. The
last time I went looking for it, couldn't find it. I was going to relocate
it since I need him to help me back there. If my mother didn't verify his
story, I would have thought he was just trying to get out of helping.