RE: Outrage!

Raccoons have to wash what ever they eat. I would say he/she was
moisturizing what ever he was eating, rather than cleaning up in your bird

Sounds like tomorrow you will have to head down to the pond to find your

Actually, you have to make it unstable around the plants. I leave an edge
around the pond of rocks that shift the minute someone steps on it. Seems to
keep them away if they can not get good footing.