RE: Today in the garden

Chris, that sounds wonderful! I've always wanted a white garden but have
kind of run out of space for one, at least near the house where I could see
it. The best I can do now are moonflowers, but at least they are white and
bloom at night. I've got to get mine planted! They are still in their 4
inch pots.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC