RE: Denver trip

Oh my-- I put in a gallon size last year and it has enlarged maybe half it's
size. I hope mine is more like Ceres than yours Kitty or it will be taking
over the bed!

BTW, my snowdrop is just about done blooming and I am gonna catch those seed
pods before they explode. Now that plant is growing by leaps and
bounds....and if it wasn't so pretty in the spring I might consider trashing