To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Scale on orchids

The Marathon? I didn't get any, as Pam's concoction of Maxicrop (kelp) and
the Neem seems to keep the spider mites under control. I haven't read the
label on the neem yet to see if it's OK for scale. I do have some systemic
poison, but am kind of hesitant to use it on the orchids. Don't know why,
as they are plants just like all the others. It would just make me sick if
I injured them. They are growing so well!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC