Re: Today in the garden

Chris, we use seashells between out pavers. Lots and lots of small shells--3/4-inch or less--wash up on the beach. We collect them by the bucketful and use them for paths and such. We also use larger shells, primarily fossilized oyster shells, for mulch in beds that are adjacent to walks, paths, and patios.