Re: Outrage!

I agree that anything dangerous is highly unlikely. I have a resident
garter snake that thinks it can hide in the prairie dropseed (it's
not very bright), and there are some water snakes that keep hoping
for a koi they can get their jaws around (not likely, since the koi
are pushing 2ft in length). I enjoy seeing them.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b