Re: Monty Python

Eva, is that a movie or play or what? Where did you see it?
----- Original Message ----- From: <EvaTEsq@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Monty Python

I just saw Spamalot 2 weeks ago. What an awesome show! I am a Python fan
also. The show was so funny & very well done. Great set, some cool
pyrotechnics & the cast was fantastic. David Hyde Pierce from Frasier made a great
Sir Robin! Tim Curry & Hank Azaria were good as well.

"We are the knights who say NEE!"

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/30/2005 12:00:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,