Re: Powder puff mimosa

We tried to grow them from seed also, Holli, because Ms Fatma likes to have "sensitive" plants in the classroom. No luck. We even collected fresh seed at the library, where it is used as a ground cover. Same result. Nada. Finally, just bought this one a couple of years ago. It's growing in a pot on a small trellis. It gets hauled to school in fall and hauled back home in spring.