From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Scottie Baugh
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 3:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Scale on orchids

I have a few photos from the Houston show, but many photos from the
Galveston show.  Think I have the gazebo, the tree with the animals, the
paphs/phrags, and the "wandering path" from Houston.  Got shots of each and
every exhibit at Galveston, since I worked so hard to get it all together.

DH's favorites are the paphs and phrags -- anything slipper-- and
cymbidiums.  I especially love the dendrobiums, there are so many different
forms.  I guess the thing about orchids is that there are so very many
different ones that everyone can find one that will grow well for them,
whether they grow indoors on a window sill or under lights, on a patio,
hanging in a tree, in a greenhouse, or in the ground.  Like a lot of things,
so much to learn!

Let me know if you want the photos.

Scottie