From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bad Times for Cats

Game Warden?  Where does he fit in when it comes to authority in town?
Leg hold traps?  These are banned nearly everywhere, and I can't imagine
any AC officer or game warden being able to authorize their use near any
populated area much less in town.  We had skunks under our shed at CES
and pest control brought have-a-heart type traps.

Zem, I am so sorry for the loss of your 2 dear cats.  This is senseless
cruelty.  PETA will go after them, but I really think ASPCA should be
contacted too, for balance.  If you need help or support of any kind,
let me know if there is anything I can do.

People.  And they wonder why I live with 5 cats.

Kitty
neIN, Z5