Re: Scale on orchids

In a message dated 05/30/2005 8:31:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:
Thanks Auralie! I'm assuming he means something like Volck Horticultural
Oil. I've not heard it referred to as Sun Spray. Same thing?
-------
Here's his reply, Andrea
Exactly - I always knew it as Horticultural Sun Spray Oil - thats what she
wants - does not hurt flowers, plants or humans.....! BS