'Deer-vik' update

For those of you with deer problems, I thought I'd share the results (so
far) with use of this product.  We have a herd of about 20 animals that
range about in our area and, after last year's devastation, were
determined to see if we could deter the deer this year to some extent.

I treated all my hydrangeas, viburnams, and hostas (all deer favorites
in my yard) about a month ago.  As of this weekend none of the treated
plants had been touched.   However, two hostas that I missed did get
munched.  So, right now I'm pretty enthused that it seems to be living
up to its' billing.  According to the instructions, each treatment
should last two months before reapplication is necessary.    If you're
interested, I'll keep you posted.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN