Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

Jim and I are getting it. It started here yesterday off and on, now is full
on rain. No hint of sun, although not storming. For me this is a good
thing, as I spent the weekend planting and fertilizing. I'm trying to get
my lawn in front to actually look like a lawn this year and not a weed
patch. Used Crab-Ex twice on the front and so far it has kept the crab
grass from growing, hallelujah! Hopefully this will let the centipede

Planted lots of salvias a friend had grown from seed this weekend, got the
Cup and Saucer vines in the ground, Coreopsis 'Sweet Dreams,' Eucomis,
creeping Thyme, Red Bunny Tails grass, Weeping Love grass, several other
things including a 15 gallon Tibouchina that had outgrown the pot. I put it
right next to the greenhouse door so hopefully it will make it through the
winter. Plan to take lots of cuttings just in case. So, the rain is a good
thing for me.

Now if I can just force myself to clean the house rather than go back to
sleep! SUCH a lazy day!
Tomorrow it's back to work.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC