Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] rain dance is working TOO well.
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:59:15 -0600

> Tomorrow it's back to work.
I'm already back at work Andrea, with my feet up on the little stool under
my desk.  A chance to rest up before I tackle the front bed again.  Last
night I dug out some unhortly humongous magic lilies and some runaway starts
of the Grapeleaf anemone I dug last fall. Still lots more of that to get
out.  When the Star of Bethehem get done with their show, I'll dig them too.
I want to redo the sunny portion of this bed; turn some humus and other
amendments into it.  I'll line the whole front with Black Magic Cherry
Pelargoniums to screen the fact that it's under construction.  I also moved
my Silver Fir to a front shrub bed, hoping it will do better with more sun.
I haven't started the tenders bed yet; I'm so far behind.  Good thing I
didn't buy much this year.