To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Russian sage - invasive?

My Perovskia is growing with some morning sun then high shade in the summer,
full sun in the spring. It is staying smaller than the ones I see in full
sun. It has not suckered for me and I have seen only three seedlings in the
4 years I've had it here. It also gets competition from canterbury bells,
butterfly bush, a rose bush & bearded iris to name just the bigger plants by
it. A friend has one in full sun. Hers has only occasional seedlings.