RE: Gloriosa, Glory Lily, Tiger's Claws

Kitty, mine is in the ground for the first time this year, it's planted
with yellow Stella D'oro daylilies, and Salvia Greggii 'Cherry Queen' and
'Hot Lips'. It's just gorgeous. It picks up the yellow and reds from both
plants. It's about 3 feet. It's planted inside one of those circular wire
cages. It does send out tendrils that wrap around the wire. I was planning
on taking a picture to send to you guys so I need to do that.

It's in full sun, rather moist soil. Personally, I would not plant it whit
the lilac. Last year I set this one next to a Hibiscus and its leaves and
blooms got lost as the other grew. It's never gotten 6 feet before, but
we'll see this year. A tomato cage would do fine for it to climb on IMO.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
Perennials <perennials@hort.net>