Re: Bamboo

I am digging up a clump of the varigated version of
that grass (read striped). Of course, who knows when I
will actually get around to it, but it is on the top
of my list... So, if you don't find it, let me know
and I can send you a start.

I actually have two clumps of this grass (long story).
I cant stand how after years there is a hole in the
middle, although by the end of the season, you can't
see it, I know it is there! LOL! Going to try to plant
some of the one I am digging up in the center of the
other one. Anyone know why it is doing this?

Wine trail sounds wonderful....