Re: Re: Help with H. americana!

For me, the classes told me how much I didn't know...this was reinforced by
those who had their MG from other areas and had to start all over to learn
how to garden here.

The MG classes were a good starter...I've added to that by the education
requirement, working in the Trial Gardens with those who have more of a
speciality in certain plants or types of planting, and resources like this
list and subscriptions.

I might be good if the classes stressed that these are just a
beginning...however, it might be like writing...everyone thinks they can do
it.