Re: Bonanza!

> If you can't grow keep Irish Moss over winter in zone 7a, I doubt I'll have
> much chance here in zone 5!  I'd best treat it as an annual, then.

Hi Bonnie,

   I think it's just a tough plant culturally; the hardiness should be

   I've never been able to grow it here in Champaign-Urbana, but I did
   get a nice clump established at my parents' house near Chicago.
   Theirs is in filtered sun through tree branches near the base of
   slope of rich, humusy soil (about 6" up) and gets a fair amount of