Need a dog repellent

Trixie the rottweiler decided she really, really liked my scented geranium
that just got moved onto the patio. She seemed to feel the bulbine was an
interesting playtoy as well. They're about half gone as of last night. And
no doubt the other plants will go one by one as she decimates the favorites.
I have extras of everything so far, it's not a big deal, but she can't be
allowed to keep at it.
I can't move them out of her reach and making a barrier isn't practical. I'm
thinking I should try spraying them with a hot pepper mix, what do you
think? I have lots of very hot ground chile pepper at home. Anyone have
ideas on how to mix it, and will it hurt my plants? I'm assuming not - don't
they use it for deer? - but haven't done it before, so suggestions are