Re: Weekend events

Oh yeah. I'll be working on shrubs more over the next few years, but meanwhile, those perennials just keep multiplying...

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weekend events

Congrats! You really do well at those sales.

You never know what the year will bring and now that
you mastered some other types of propogation, bet you
will still have quite a few to sell next year too.

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

Pretty well actually. Sold all but 2-3 dozen pots.
Made a little over
$1000. Unfortunately, since I had no time off from
work, it took me from
the time I got home from work Friday until just
after 6am to set up, even
though I'd done some of the prep work Thursday. I
was pretty well worn out.
I don't think I'll have as many plants next year.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5