Photos of Lady Chatsworth and Duck

Just click on the first picture and it should open it and then you can
click on the arrows to see more photos. I started taking pics of the
momma duck and she she because defensive and nervous she squaked..and
then Peeper came around the corner to see what was wrong. She actually
hissed at me once. I couldn't believe it.

You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.

If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
your favorite photos.

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign
in. If not, you can join the Gallery for free.

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (510) 985-9798

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser: