Happy May 5

OK, I know it's old, but I still couldn't resist it:

Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was
manufactured in England.  In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the
condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of
call for the great ship after New York City.
Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.
The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate
("desperados") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of
mourning which they still
observe today. It is known, of course, as...            Sinko de Mayo