Re: Ducks Hatched at Hotels...

Ya know...I've heard of other hotels that do the same thing. There is
one that has had a duck hatch her babies for years...the Peabody Hotel
or something like that and it's a yearly event. When I lived in K.C.,
the church I belonged to had an enclosed courtyard and every year a
mallard duck would fly in there, lay eggs, hatch them and the church
employees would block off the hallways and escort her and the babies
outside to the pond. It was awesome.

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I am amazed they let her hatch the eggs there. Must
be a friendly people duck, cause I can't see them
letting the duck scare away customers trying to get in
the door...

Donna