From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of rrbell@flash.net
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Photos of Lady Chatsworth and Duck

Just click on the first picture and it should open it and then you can click
on the arrows to see more photos. I started taking pics of the momma duck
and she she because defensive and nervous she squaked..and then Peeper came
around the corner to see what was wrong. She actually hissed at me once. I
couldn't believe it.

You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=6a9kjupj.97anhzhz&x=0&y=7dl2yu

If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or if you're new to the
Gallery, create a free account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're an existing member
you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
http://help.kodakgallery.com/support
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (510) 985-9798