To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thyme

I just planted this plant a few days ago. It may also be Golden Thyme. I'll
have to look and see tomorrow.

I'm also planting some Thyme seeds-- The envelope reads simply "Common Thyme,"
and maybe a latin name. I'm in the process of planting them in the holes in
the bricks I've put down on either side lining my garden walk through my rock
garden. A gentleman herein said the bricks fried the plants. I'm thinking
that if I keep them moist, that the roots will pass out the bottom and take
root in the soil and I'll have a pretty soft herb over the bricks. I think
the watering will be the key.

Blessings,
Sue, Upstate NY, Zone 6