OT/ Gabby has been found!!!

Donna and all, this is great news. The horrible people stole her, BUT Someone good has her now. I can't believe it! See below.
----- Original Message ----- From: "woodennickelpub" <shannon.arrowood@covance.com>
To: <BRBRInc@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 7:26 PM
Subject: [BRBRInc] Re: Gabby has been found!!!

"Jenni Horne" <jenni4475@...> wrote:
Gabby has been found. It is a HUGE story. Ok she was lost in feb
from her
original owners.another family found her and took her in and took
care of
her. She was stolen from them...family 2. The people that stole
her were the
people that had abandoned her and left her on that terrible chain.
Family 2
found out that she was at animal control and broke in  and stole
her back.
The story ran in the paper yesterday and family 2 brought her to
the police
station today and admitted to breaking in and taking her. They are
charged.
Family one came to my house and reclaimed their baby. They are
overwhelmed
and happy as can be at this very moment. Now i told them if vet
bills were
going to be too high to call me and they could surrender her. She
promised
and says that if she is hw positive they may have to do that but
who knows.
the owner girl was as happy as we would have been if she had been
ours.
Gabby's name is actually Molly. The entire faily came. The mom,
her 2
children and the mom's sister and son. They were overjoyed. I
tried to get
them to let us keep her but i couldnt really push the issue. I
gave a speech
about white deaf dogs and how they needed to be left inside for
MANY
reasons. She says she will be an inside dog and LOVED!!! I am
happyt for
them. JEnni

Everything you need is one click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ZaJxlB/TM

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/