RE: Bamboo now garden help

I am sure he would, but he is only 16 and has to rely
on others to get him places :) He is saving for a car
tho!

But I must warn ya... do NOT try to keep up with a
16yr old... they will kill ya when you are 50
something..

And for anyone dreading the thought of digging out
grass... hire him! He got it out like it was nothing
in no time at all. I was thinking this was going to
take him most of the day, so then had to find other
things for him to do... Of course, there is a zillion
things here, so that really wasn't a problem. I gave
him more money than he asked for, he is coming back
next Saturday! He is honest too, told me I overpaid
him and offered me the extra money back-- The darn kid
doesn't even take breaks....

Donna
who's gonna be really sore tomorrow!

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>