From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:51 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Bamboo now garden help

I am sure he would, but he is only 16 and has to rely on others to get him
places :) He is saving for a car tho!

But I must warn ya... do NOT try to keep up with a 16yr old... they will
kill ya when you are 50 something..

And for anyone dreading the thought of digging out grass... hire him! He got
it out like it was nothing in no time at all. I was thinking this was going
to take him most of the day, so then had to find other things for him to
do... Of course, there is a zillion things here, so that really wasn't a
problem. I gave him more money than he asked for, he is coming back next
Saturday! He is honest too, told me I overpaid him and offered me the extra
money back-- The darn kid doesn't even take breaks....

Donna
who's gonna be really sore tomorrow!

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>