From: Kitty
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 13:06
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Poppies

I searched around and all offerings seemed to be of mixed colors and then I
found

Papaver nudicaule Wonderland White

at B&T world Seeds.  It shows on their seed list, which is dated today, but
doesn't work in their search engine so i don't know how you would get it
into your shopping basket.  Maybe you could write to them.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5