RE: Bonnie's Garden

Thanks so much.  Before I got my digital camera, I kept an album of my
gardens.  Helped me remember what I had planted.  This spring, I didn't
plant as much...I want to do more with design.  Some plants have grown more
than I envisioned.  So, I have been expanding beds and plan to do some
transferring this fall.

My lawn is smaller (and growing smaller with every expansion of beds and
additions of walk) than it looks on that picture.  Takes about 30 minutes
to mow.  I've decided to do some beds in the more difficult spots so I can
whip it out faster.

I agree about your request that we do more pictures.  I have gotten many
ideas from them...I am more of a visual person so they help.