RE: question

hum.. does look like it.

Never had them in my garden, so wonder where they came
from... but if that is the case, they gotta go!

Looks like they were running by the space in-between,
so was thinking if it was something I wanted, maybe
transplant to a container, cause I am really getting
annoyed with things moving all over.

But someday when I have time (HA HA), I will build a
site that has pictures of plants emerging at spring
time or seedlings just getting started... seems the
web has a void in that catagory, and I sure could use
the info!

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>