Re: impending move was: epis and Jeffersonia and Glaucidium

Marge,
Another thought here on your garden. If there's a native plant society in your area, they might be willing/able to provide some muscle to preserve some of your natives, at least.
A highway is being built through one of the big camas meadows near here. The local native plant society dug and transplanted a lot of the camas last year before it was all graded.
Hopefully someone will want your place to preserve the plantings, but if not you could find homes for some of them this way.
Judy B
Marge wrote

... Bonnie H., yes a big part of me will be left here and I dread it but
I'm taking as much of my garden as is physically possible because I
am certain that the next owner will hire a crew to come in and rip it
out and put in grass and mulch; seems to be the thing to do these
days. Most people aren't interested in gardening and around here it
seems that they all hire it done, which means weedwhackers and leaf
blowers and mulch:-)

Lynda, I only wish I someone who loved gardening would buy it, but I
know the chances of that are slender and none around here.  Just wish
you all were closer so you could come dig up plants to take home to
your gardens.  I've been digging and potting like mad and barely made
a noticeable dent....