From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hoo Ray

At the moment its raining so hard we keep losing the satellite signal.
But when last connected, the Weather Channel was airing a spot report from
Tampa--guess they started having fires there yesterday. But, yes, most of
the fires are on the east coast--although some pre-teens were arrested for
starting a huge fire in Lee County [Ft. Myers] last week.

On May 9, 2006, at 8:49 AM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

> Jim, I couldn't believe they had to evacuate homes in New Smyrna
> Beach!  (My heart goes out to all in that area.)  We have been through
> that area many times.  I hate to think what it will look like the next
> time we get to visit the area.  It looked like most of the fires were
> on the Eastern and mid-sections of the state.  Is it also impacting
> you?  Regardless, I'm pulling for the rain in Florida.  Goodness knows
> you need it without the help of hurricanes!
>
> Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W