plant suggestions please

Saturday I am going to visit 'that nursery' to fill some holes in my garden.
Looking for thoughts on what type plants to use. Any suggestions?  I took
these pictures when I got home tonight, so being zone 5 here, they will fill
out some....Still early here, we are not past our last frost date yet!

Pictures that correspond with the below text can be found here- (guessing
you will have to look around the album for them- didn't stay in the order I

Pictures 1a, 1b, 1c - are different angles of the same area. This is good
soil, drains well, but will occasionally get drowned if the pond decides to
leak- Normally, I catch that when I get home, so it isn't like that for
days, and does drain out quickly- kinda like oops-leaving the hose on all
day. For the most part it is full sun, but the trees are growing.  Note the
rock - there is a pipe running underground there to the filter, so the plant
can not break it with it's root system.

My thought was something cute to view as you walk down the path to the back
area of the yard.

Picture 2- Other side of this waterfall. Got a small area that is shade. Not
sure what I want to do there. Might just let it be, as in somewhere to rest
your eye. Same scenario with soil and water as picture 1, but this is
crowded out by the bald cypress for light.

Picture 3- no clue why two plants died there this winter. It is a raised bed
with great soil, full sun. Need something in front of the angel.

Picture 4- This bed hasn't been cleaned up yet, but I did take out a plant
that is now elsewhere cause it got too big. The big hole in front is not my
concern, as those other two plants will close that in- but behind against
the building? Been thinking for a year what to put there, but haven't come
up with anything good. It gets HOT there (western exposure), full sun, soil
is ok, but could be better. Drainage has never been an issue there.

Picture 5- Front raised bed, has plenty of room for anything. Good soil,
drains well, faces east so really only gets the morning sun.

Oh, and the last picture is just for kicks- Didn't realize the coral bark
tree flowered-- what a surprise!