RE: plant suggestions please

If I knew what I wanted, the world would be shocked

Actually, I do know what I don't want.- the same
plants I have everywhere else. Looking for different!

Although I like your ideas, I have hellebore's and
jacob's ladders in two other flower beds already- and
I would love to have a bleeding heart, but after
numberous tries, just can't seem to over winter them.
(we are past the three times of killing it all over
the yard looking for the right place)

I may look into a coreopsis for there. Had one but it
got swallowed up with weeds and other stuff that got
out of control there last fall... but definately open
to suggestions!

Picture 4-

That darn wall is so "hot" it frys everything, even
when the sun goes down, that brick wall radiates heat!

More later....

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>