Re: Herbs

HI Bonnie...I'm behind in my e-mails! I just read this one from you. No,
I did not plant the fennel in a container. I can't seem to KEEP my
fennel here. Something eats it to the ground every year. And it doesn't
come back. Is it supposed to in my zone? I'm zone 6.

Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:
  Lovely...hope you planted the Bronze Fennel in a container...it has a long
root, spreads, and has a chemistry that many other plants don't like.