From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:04 AM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] Grumbling.....

Ma nature is showing her stuff again.... cold here, currently raining and
they are talking a possiblity of some snow for the northern part of the
state....
geesh... will it never end? Had to drag out the coat again.... (feels like
28 they claim)

If they are right, this weekend will not be for gardening, as they claim it
will at least be raining thru monday. sigh.

My end of last year sale greenhouse has really gotten use this year. Stayed
toasty in there last night and the plants are thriving (a bit too well
actually).
Sure beats the move them in and out of the garage like I usually do.  Wonder
how many folks already planted their annuals around here- last few weeks
have been warm, even at night. Never thought it would snow again, although I
did figure we would have one last frost....

So those east of me... look out- it's comin'

Donna