Re: Grumbling.....

It's here. I worked the past 2 nights in the rain transporting plants back and forth over and over again for various display gardens, for the nursery, on and on. and it's going to rain all weekend. and weather.com shows every day of the 10 day forcast with rain.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:03 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Grumbling.....

Ma nature is showing her stuff again.... cold here,
currently raining and they are talking a possiblity of
some snow for the northern part of the state....
geesh... will it never end? Had to drag out the coat
again.... (feels like 28 they claim)

If they are right, this weekend will not be for
gardening, as they claim it will at least be raining
thru monday. sigh.

My end of last year sale greenhouse has really gotten
use this year. Stayed toasty in there last night and
the plants are thriving (a bit too well actually).
Sure beats the move them in and out of the garage like
I usually do.  Wonder how many folks already planted
their annuals around here- last few weeks have been
warm, even at night. Never thought it would snow
again, although I did figure we would have one last
frost....

So those east of me... look out- it's comin'

Donna