To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 5:47 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Went to the nursery.....

Since it was cold and raining here, Headed to the
nursery today since they were having a seminar on
Spring Color Workshop.

Got a few ideas and refreshed some other thoughts at
the seminar.  In his own words, he is playing Oprah
Winfrey this year, and gave everyone a plant for
coming, along with feeding us a continental breakfast
and that warm apple cider was great (this was a free
seminar too) The bad news is Susan quit, she was his
right hand man (or should I say women)... she will be
missed.

Picked up a few plants that I didn't have, and a cart
full for mother (this was her mothers day present). He
had some wonderful birdbaths in a brilliant blue
color, so she got one of those too....used my 20
percent off coupon to the max LOL!

I also bought another tree for me.  I still am
doubtful about it, but he offered burning bush TREE's.
Yep, someone has pruned or something to make it a tree
form.  Figured I would try it....he claims I will be
the first to have it in this neighborhood... most
likely, but he did have a dozen of them for sale...

Donna