RE: now new zone map- was Happy Birthday Pam.....

oh crap... not again.!

Do post what you find out Bonnie....

BTW, even tho it is cold and rainy here for the last
week, we haven't had a frost in a long time. So
guessing they figure they can change that date and
give us a different zone. Problem is, as I see it,
sure the plant won't die if it is 40 at night, but it
sure doesn't make it happy.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>