Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1

This was the only message on a personal email, this was not part of the
gardenchat DIGEST I usually recieve. This was my reply to the email  message, not
to the group. I had the same thing happen in past years when I  hadn't written
in  or participated for a while when I was in the hospital,  etc.  I figured
it was inactivity, or such....however this time it wasn't  that long, maybe a
couple weeks at most, if that long since I've been able to  read them, and
haven't had reason to write in.   I did write in about  the bromeliads a few days
ago, but never saw those appear....then I got the  email with that message.
Never did see my two posts on  Bromeliads.....did I miss a digest perhaps??
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/14/2006 11:59:46 PM Central Standard Time,