To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now plant sales was Happy Birthday Pam.....

any way you folks can have it indoors somewhere? We
used the classroom and the halls at Gibson the last
few years... that way even if it was crappy outside,
folks would come anyways... actually more would come
since they couldn't be working outside.

Just a thought- and if you do decide to do it,
remember to advertize it as such!

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

It's near impossible to plan, isn't it Ceres? If
I'd had my own plant sale
one week later than I did I probably wouldn't have
sold half as much as i
did. And if our MG sale had been this past Sat
instead of next Sat - -what
a bummer that would be! I'm hoping this rainy
system will move out in time
for thesale Sat. So much work goes into it and we
don't get raindates.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cersgarden@aol.com>> Our garden club had
an outdoor plant sale
Sat morn. Everyone wore
> winter coats, ear muffs & gloves. Of course it
had affect on the sales.
> The
> left over plants are donated to the Great
Perennial Divide which is an
> event to
> gather plants for the inner city. We earned >
$1200 which is spent on
> horticulture scholarships.
> Glad you had a great trip and hopefully
Sugar will makeup real soon.