Re: now plant sales was Happy Birthday Pam.....

In a message dated 5/15/06 5:34:26 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> any way you folks can have it indoors somewhere?

Donna, that may need to be discussed.   The MGs had their gigantic sale Sat
also but it is located in doors at a somewhat vacant mall.   I haven't helped
with that for several yrs.   Our MG group has so many members I feel obligated
to our sm garden club sale.   I haven't heard how the MGs did but wonder if
they could possibly top or match last yrs $18000.
     Ceres