Re: Today, rain

Feel free to use Rich's rain dance and move it off of
me and towards you...

It is about to pour here any minute, but I did get to
see the sun this morning...been awhile.

Even my boss realizes I need to be in my garden...
told me this morning, leave early on the days with
great weather. Sounds like a plan...

Donna